It’s hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. For all you organized, ahead-of-the-game shoppers that have finished your Christmas lists – BRAVO!! For the rest of us procrastinators, welcome to the last minute guide to holiday shopping.
Finding the perfect gifts for your loved ones can be challenging and time-consuming. Considering we all need a few extra hours each day just to get through life, I’ve compiled a list of gift ideas that are available from local and online retailers in hopes of making your holiday shopping just a smidge easier.
GIFTS FOR HIM
- The Bar10tender by Quench is a 10 piece bar accessory that is the perfect tool for whipping up some signature drinks. $30 available at the Red Tulip.
- Complete your YETI collection with a 36 oz stainless steel Rambler. It’s a great companion for tailgating, camping or lakeside with your favorite drink. $49.99 available at Binks Outfitters.
- Update his wardrobe with classic button downs from Southern Marsh. Their line of clothing offers timeless plaids using only the best materials. $75.00 available at Binks Outfitters.
GIFTS FOR HER
1. Women love jewelry, but especially jewels that have a special meaning. The Giving Keys are inspirational messages that give hope with one word. Buying one of these necklaces empowers those that are transitioning out of homelessness with a “Pay it Forward” message. $38-$42 available at The Red Tulip.
2. Southern ladies are all about the monograms so why not personalize her outerwear with a pop of color for those rainy days. On-site monogramming is available in any color for an additional fee. $56.99 for the raincoat available at Initial This.
3. Pottery is a decorative yet functional way to showcase your favorite dish. Etta B Pottery is handmade out of Mississippi using unique colors and textures. All pieces are dishwasher, microwave and oven safe! Prices vary and available at Initial This.
GIFTS FOR KIDS
1. Let’s take our kids back in time with film and actual handheld photos. The Fujifilm Instant Camera comes in an assortment of colors for boys or girls and is a cute way of capturing their childhood memories. $69.99 available at Target.
2. Send the kids off to the grandparents for the night with the Kavu rope bag. Available in a variety of colors and prints, they are sure to get noticed with lots of attention. Prices vary available at Binks Outfitters.
3. Personalize their own water bottles with a Swell bottle. The brand was launched with the mission to not only eliminate plastic water bottles but also give back to those in need. Choose from a plethora of colors and prints and monogram them at Initial This. Prices vary by size.
GIFTS FOR TEACHERS
- These special souls spend almost as much time with our children as we do! Take your favorite teacher to dinner with a gift card from some of our best local restaurants. Hendersonville offers great options like Carrabba’s, Casa Vieja, Chili’s, Sam’s, Brixx and much more.
- Fill up one of these adorable “catch all bags” with their favorite goodies. $8.99 available at The Red Tulip
3. If you have lots of teachers to buy gifts for and are on a budget, Nothing Bundt Cakes are the most delicious gifts to buy. Available in assorted flavors, it will be hard to pick one (red velvet is my favorite)! The best part is their friendly staff will wrap it up in the most adorable packaging that is ready to deliver the moment you walk out the door. Prices start at $3.99 for bundlet minis.
GIFTS FOR THE FAMILY
- Get comfortable in an ENO Lounger. It’s perfect for enjoying the outdoors on your deck or patio and something the whole family can enjoy (or fight over)! $119.00 available at Binks Outfitters.
- For the tech savvy family looking for a gadget, Drones are fun for the whole family. Take a long distance family selfie and post it on Facebook, create video memories of a birthday party or spy on the neighbors (only kidding). Prices and styles vary and are available at Vivid Aerial 615.299.0371
- For wherever life takes you, the YETI zip around Hopper is easy to get into and keeps your beverages cool for up to 12 days. $279.99 available at Binks Outfitters
- A gift you will be grateful for when you discover cat hair on your pants right before that important meeting with a client. The retractable lint roller comes in a rainbow of colors for anyone in the house. $8.99 available at Initial This.
- Cold weather accessories are gifts that keep on giving. Winter temps are slowly approaching so warm her up with a colorful plaid blanket scarf. $44.50 available at Loft.
- Candles are great gifts that people don’t like to buy themselves. Ella B makes a “Nashville” candle that is hand-poured from pure soy and burns for up to 60 hours. $26.99 available at the Trendy Trunk.