As our little bedroom community of Hendersonville grows, so does our options for excellence in hair and beauty services. There is no need to drive to Nashville anymore for your routine hair care or even to get dolled up for that special event. There is talent right under your noses, just a hop, skip and jump from your front door.
One stunning duo is tucked away in a rustic glam corner of the Bellezza Salon in Glenbrook. Russha Sage and Meagan Holt are two blonde bombshells with a list of beauty services that can get you ready to face the world—or even—with confidence.
Both stylists offer full-service treatments including color, cut, blowouts, styling and balayage techniques, a hot new hair trend that creates natural looking highlights.
As a bonus, Holt offers full makeup application for your special events. The salon is a one-stop shop for all your beauty needs.
I sat down with both girls to talk hair and beauty trends in their new location and got to see them in action as they worked their magic.
Sage educated me on the new hair trends for spring—think beachy waves, high ponytails and blunt cuts—as well as her favorite products. She is a big supporter and believer in Moroccanoil products and highlighted her picks for what’s hot in hair.
- The Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray gives volume and texture to beachy waves. Use this spray in tandem with the Beach Wave Mousse for extra texture and hold.
- The Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion is perfect for those sleek one length blunt cuts. This product has a guaranteed 72-hour hold on those luscious locks and will keep your hair free from flyaways during those humid and rainy spring days. Enhance your results using the Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.
- The Moroccan Gold Glimmer Shine spray is a dream come true for all you blondes. As we lighten our locks this spring, this product will keep your hair from getting dull and lackluster and will have it beaming with radiance.
All products are available at their salon inside Bellezza.
Holt is not only is a master of hair; she can rock a makeover as well. We talked makeup trends and a few of her favorite products that she likes to use on clients. Spring trends include peach and blush tones, matte lips, shine—think glowy skin, shaped brows and long lashes.
One of her favorite product lines that is also a great bang for your buck is the Two Faced line of Sweet Peach colors.
- The Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection is a steal at $49. You get 18 shades of on-trend peachy pinks infused with a juicy scent. You’ll have endless options for a summer-ready look all year round.
- The Sweet Peach Glow is a peach-infused highlighting palette that gives you a “peachy” natural glow. The compact includes a bronzer and a blush that can be used separately or together.
- Buy multiple shades of this Melted Matte Liquefied Matte Lipstick. It glides on like gloss but dries into a matte finish. It is lightweight, long-wearing and won’t crack on your lips!
Products are available at Ulta, Sephora or online at TwoFaced.com.
Are you getting married? Going to prom? Book a Girl’s Night Out and play around with your hair and makeup while sipping on something bubbly. Holt and Sage can be booked separately or together for all your beauty needs. Call for your appointment today and get beautiful this spring.
Bellezza Salon is located at
1047 Glenbrook Way Suite 100